We are back to Rock the Pony October 14, 2021!
The EarthShare NJ Rocks March 21, 2020 show was canceled due to COVID-19. All tickets purchased previously for the March 2020 show will be honored for this rescheduled date. Continue to check back for more updates!
MC Tom Kaminski
Are you looking for a fun night out for a great cause at the Jersey Shore? EarthShare NJ Rocks returns to the legendary Stone Pony in Asbury Park with great music, light fare and more! Open to any age, must be 21 and over to purchase/drink alcohol. The first 100 people to enter will receive a free t-shirt! More will be available for sale.
Proceeds of this concert go to work across the state
supporting the programs and services of
EarthShare New Jersey’s non-profit members:
American Littoral Society * Association of NJ Environmental Commissions
* Conserve Wildlife Foundation of NJ * Eastern Environmental Law Center
* El Comite De Apoyo A Los Trabajadores Agricolas (CATA)
* Flat Rock Brook Nature Center * Friends of Liberty State Park
* Greater Newark Conservancy * Hackensack Riverkeeper * ISLES, Inc.
* Monmouth Conservation Foundation * New Jersey Audubon Society
* New Jersey Conservation Foundation * Pinelands Preservation Alliance
* Save Barnegat Bay * Surfrider Foundation (NJ Chapters) * Teaneck Creek Conservancy
* The Wetlands Institute * Woodford Cedar Run Wildlife Refuge
Make it a Night Out!
The Asbury Hotel is offering a special rate for EarthShare NJ Rocks event guests!
Get your room before October 3rd!
Reserve your room one of three ways:
1. Contact The Asbury Hotel at 732-774-7100 and mention you are coming for the EarthShare NJ event
2. Go the The Asbury Hotel website to reserve your room and apply group code: EARTHSHARENJ
3. Use the direct link below to book your room at our discounted rate
Thank you to our Sponsors:
Interested in sponsorship or the Rocks Program?