Everyone enjoys a summer meal out. Your’s could give support to New Jersey’s environment!
Dining and drinking establishments across the Garden State are signing up to participate in TOAST. This program designates an amount from each sale of a specific item to be donated to EarthShare NJ. Proceeds of this campaign will be shared by the 25 New Jersey based members to support their missions across the state. This is an easy way to help protect our air, water, land and wildlife while enjoying a TOAST this summer!
- Brickwall Tavern, Asbury Park– $1 from each Dragonfly Butterfly cocktail will be donated on August 2, 9, 16, 23, & 30 [SPECIAL ESNJ EVENT: August 23]
- Brickwall Tavern, Burlington– $1 from each Dragonfly Butterfly cocktail will be donated on August 2, 9, 16, 23, & 30 [SPECIAL ESNJ EVENT: August 30]
- Nip-N-Tuck Bar & Grill, Long Branch– partnership beginning this fall, more details to come!
Do you know or own a business that might want to be a TOAST host? Click here to learn more!
How to sign on to TOAST?
- Identify what your TOAST beverage will be
- Define when you will run the TOAST campaign
- Contact the EarthShare New Jersey Executive Director, Paula Aldarelli